Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Rescue

I wanted to express my thoughts when I found out as of the 31st August 2019 VM are closing the mobile technical department.I have used them on several occasions and find them invaluable again I suppose its all for streamlining departments and costs.I also wanted to find out what was happening regards compensation from the system failure outage a few weeks ago do we just get 5GB free data and nothing else.Going back to the tech department closure I am disabled and fully bed bound/housebound so getting to a Virgin Mobile shop to sort out problems I may need help with my phone is impossible and I am not technically gifted.Hope you read these points as I am planning to change my provider at the next upgrade.

Tim 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Rescue

Welcome to the forum

The 5GB data was for one day only and has been and gone. I suspect those that used up the allowance were few and far between.

There are lots of knowledgeable people on here. (Mainly customers like yourself) So it is a good place to come if you have a problem.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos