Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Recaptcha Issue

I have just spent an hour trying to register for #Virginmobile having bought 4 SIMs alongside Broadband. I am stuck in a recaptcha loop - will not get past it. Why is there not just one registration for the account like BT???!!! Crap software, crap UX and I'm not the first to experience it. I have used multiple browser

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Recaptcha Issue

I'm suffering  the same problem it's so frustrating.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

And I can't get through on 789 for over 40 minutes. Doesn't anyone moderate this group?

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

There is a Forum Team but it can take some time to get to you. There are several boards plus Twitter and Facebook for them to deal with.

This is mainly a Community Group where individual members offer advice and suggestions.

Posts are taken in date order, so reposting can move them down the list

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Annoyed999,

Welcome to our Community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're unable to complete the orders due to the capchas on the site. 

Can you confirm whether it's the page to place an order or have you already ordered and are wanting to register online accounts?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue, clearly this has been going on for at least a few months, So WHY is it still happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Same issue. Nevermind, will go elsewhere!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

This is so annoying. Trying to get my mum's phone topped up, but as we are all in lockdown, and my mum is elderly, and staying indoors, I'm trying to top her phone up through my account. However, I can't seem to log in to my account, so trying to change my password. The Catchpa seems to be broken. Just can't get passed it.

I don't want my mum to lose the use of her phone just because she can't get out to top it up, and I can't login to try and top it up remotely.

Useless system.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue. I have an account with Virgin and I'm trying to register for an online account. I enter my mobile number then its brings up the recaptcha to complete then pressing continue but doesn't go any further. Just keeps looping back to the recaptcha. It's frustrating as I can't register for an online account. Please advise what's happening about this. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have tried this on 3 different browsers and on my phone. I have disabled VPN and AV still doesn't work. I have 3 numbers on my a.c and am trying to port my number across, the recaptcha loop is so annoying. So i rang virgin mobile, they de-registered my a/c and asked me to re-register. I did that and guess what...... 😠 ... still not working.

I don't understand why no-one else is looking into this, anyone have any idea how to fix, I have cleared my cache anc cookies, reset my pswd. If this doesn't work in the next 1 hour I think I might go to vodafone instead!!!

0 Kudos