Menu
Highlighted
Maz45
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Customer Service

I cannot believe the treatment I have received today from Virgin Mobile Customer Service.  I have phoned to try and align all my families mobile bills into one account.  However it seems my children's mobile numbers have been attached to a new account I am being told I cannot pull all of them together so I can actually see their bills.  I am being told I need to create another email address for it (NO I should not have to) or I can cancel their accounts and occur charges on my daughter's account for coming out of the contract early (as hers is a 36 month account started last month - I don't think I'll do this either) All I want is to speak to someone in management who can explain how/why this has happened and a reasonable solution for the problem.

My main complaint is that three times I asked for the Manager and was then cut off after 5 or so minutes - that is down right rude to anyone.  I am right in thinking this must be policy for dealing with problem customers.

I am seriously thinking about how I look for all the services Virgin provide me at the moment elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mondo2015
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Customer Service

I can absolutely agree with this from me experiences over the past 4 days. I have two separate complaint ref numbers logged but yet to speak to anyone other than the same team of people. I am starting to think they make those references up and that they aren't ever in the system to be resolved

As for speaking to a manager, so far he has been in training and today at the time of an agreed call back where he had 24hours notice he apparently is on another call at the moment...ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maz45, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had this experience when speaking with the team, it's not what we'd expect at all. Did you raise a complaint over the phone?

If the mobile numbers are on separate accounts then we wouldn't be able to move them so you can have group billing I'm afraid. You would need to set up separate online accounts for them.

I'm sorry this isn't something we can arrange for you.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Maz45
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To be honest after 3 calls to customer service and 3 lengthy explanations to staff, I frankly didn't want to phone again and complain.

I have now used the text service to complain about being cut off and the original issue of not being able to see my children's bills. They have responded and I assume my complaint is being looked at. Who knows? 

Virgin set up the other account it was not my decision and certainly would not have been my choice had I realised the inflexibility of the billing service. Therefore I feel that Virgin should be sorting this out. I cannot believe in today's technology that there is no way this can be solved by a large company.

I will have no choice therefore to start looking for other providers for the services that Virgin provide me in a bundle. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm really sorry about this Maz45, I'm sure the team will be in touch shortly to discuss this further. 

I'm afraid we can't move the number to another account, I can only apologise for any frustration this has caused. 

Whilst you wait to hear back from the team you can have a look at our complaints code of practice here

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos