Menu
helencostas
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile - Constant Service Disconnection

Hi,

I have had an issue for over 6 months now with my virgin mobile service disconnection when on a call or soon after dialling.  Virginmobile issued me with a new sim card in March and the issue still continued.  They have repeatedly alleged that there is no problem with the tower that I am getting the service from.  Despite numerous complaints to Virginmobile and constantly being disconnected from the phone when talking to them after holding over for over an hour and their promise to call me back and failing to do so, based in previous information they gave me that they are adamant that there is a problem with the mobile phone, I sent off the mobile phone for repair (unfortunately the mobile phone has been lost by the courier and I am now chasing them about it which is causing further inconvenience) in the meantime I have been using my sim card in another phone and the problem is still happening.  This is really frustrating.

Can anyone help resolve this painful issue that has been ongoing since February 2020??

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile - Constant Service Disconnection

Hi Helencostas, 

I'm really sorry that you're still having issues with the service even after trying it in another phone, this ins't good. 

It's also disappointing that your handset has been lost with the courier, have they advised what is going on with that? 

We can certainly have another look at the service and your options via a personal message, I'll do this now. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos