Menu
NM4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Confused

New application completed on 30/05, received 4 emails on the same day;

order ID, marketing preferences, welcome to my account, please confirm log in address.

Since then I have heard nothing, I am unable to access my online account, it just takes me on a frustrating circle of asking me to enter details which I’m then told are not recognised (tried on several browsers and all the same) tried web chat but was unable to clear DPA as I couldn’t confirm the password I had apparently set up for when I call? Then resorted to calling and was asked if I’d tried tracking my parcel through Yodel?? I just want to know if my application was successful and if so when I can expect my handset to arrive 

0 Kudos
srome
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Confused

I signed up with Virgin Mobile last week and I received a total of 10 emails which seems to be the amount you should have received for the process to complete, I had my phone in less than 48 hours.

The only part of the process you don't mention doing is, did you digitally sign the credit agreement as completing that part instigates you getting the remaining 6 emails (the credit agreement to sign is or was for me sent in the 3rd email I received)

0 Kudos