Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Bill / not internet

I have been with virgin mobile and broadband for the last ten years. This time, I have really regretted to stay with Virgin mobile. My contract was a monthly rolling contract and virgin has changed to 12 months without my authorisation. 
today I received a message that Hi, you've used all of your inclusive data allowance this month and will start to pay out-of-allowance rates. I was most of the time connected with my home broadband and how could I use 8GB data? Virgin is forcing theirs customers to pay for an extra add on. I called the cancellation team and Philippines guy attended. They don't speak English properly and they can't resolve any issue. I am going to compain in the trading standards and Ombudsman. Virgin mobile is one of the worse network, not good signals, slow internet and expensive deals. I will never recommend

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Bill / not internet

Hi mohammedkhan, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Firstly I would just like to apologise for the whole experience above, it doesn't sound great at all. As you can appreciate this is mine and your first time speaking together and I completely understand your frustrations but please allow me to put it right. I couldn't give you any information on the above without private messaging you, so what I will do is send one over and we can go from there 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My mobile number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] so virgin media can contact me

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@mohammedkhan 

You should not post your mobile Number on an open Community Forum, you are opening yourself up to spam calls and worse

@Ryan_N Has asked you to contact him first by PM for security reasons

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Inbox me your email so we can discuss it in more details 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid we don't have an email address, we would use personal messages as a way of taking things offline when on the forums. 

I can see that Ryan sent you a private message so if you reply with what he has asked then we'll be able to assist further. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos