cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile App

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

The Virgin Mobile app asks me to sign in to enable additional features.But when I do so with correct username and password it won't accept the details!

18 REPLIES 18

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maxfactor

Thanks for posting. Have you tried resetting the password and then attempting to log in?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

Yes, reset password,  still doesn't recognise!

Can you confirm which app this is please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

The virgin mobile app on my mobile 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maxfactor wrote:

The virgin mobile app on my mobile 

The Virgin mobile app was replaced sometime ago with the latest version of the My Virgin Media app which now includes Virgin mobile.  Try installing that and see how you get on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Maxfactor, 

Thanks so much for coming back to us so quickly. 

Can I please check, are you connected to WiFi when signing in? If so can you disconnect form the WiFi and use the mobile data instead. 

Try again and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

That's the app I have, recently updated, saying new features available but it won't accept my password to enable new features 

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

I'm signing in with mobile data 

Hi Maxfactor, 

With the WiFi off, it shouldn't need a password to sign in s it should recognise you from the SIM itself. 

Can you try deleting the app again for me. Once you've done this, ensure WiFi is turned off and reboot the handset. 

Redownload the app when the device turns back on and try opening it then. 

Let me know how things go then. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs