Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile - Account Setup Not Working

I am trying to access my Mobile Account which I've never bothered with for a few months. Spent time with the help desk person this morning and reset password. I still cant log into the Mobile Account! Keeps sending me back for more and more reCAPTCHA verifications!! I cant get beyond this - any one help?????

Hope everyone staying safe by the way - take care

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile - Account Setup Not Working

Hi colmax,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your online account.

Can you please confirm if you have tried using an alternative browser or clearing your cache and cookies?

Some parts of the reCAPTCHA verification require you to continuously select all images that include the requested object / scene. The image reappear once you've clicked on them. If you have not kept going until no images have what is being asked, you will be asked to complete it again and you won't be able to move on.

Let me know,

Beth

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi - I've tried Internet Explorer - same problem. I can access my Virgin email account OK through Chrome and also check Virgin account details for BB etc.. Mobile login just wont let me get beyond CAPTCHA screens no matter how much I persevere! Sometimes I get a message at login that my details are not recognised and times when I do get to the CAPTCHA screen and that just keeps looping on and on. Any help appreciated - thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you trying to reset your password or register for a new one? Can you try and register for a new one and see if the same thing happens? Please try a different email address to the one you used and let us know what happens.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Forum Team - Just checked the Mobile Account access and its working fine now. I set it up on Friday past and perhaps just taking a while longer for the changes to be authorised and ripple through. Working just fine now - thanks for your support.

Take care - stay safe.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff colmax and thanks for updating us. Please monitor it and let us know if you experience anymore issues.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos