Menu
Joining in
Message 51 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Account Registration Problem

The registration page will not open using my virgin mobile,  and using another phone I am asked for security answers to unknown questions which I haven't yet set. 

The virgin mobile app is working fine but I want to change the parental controls to off, for whatever reason the app doesn't have this option available. 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 52 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am also having a problem registering for an account as part of the Oomph package.

I had the problem logging on as the registration page as it asked for a a security question which I was not aware of. I phoned up and was able provide a PAC code to the adviser and the number has now been transferred. I also set up a security question but was told that I would have to wait 24 hours to be able to try and register again.

I have now tried to register again but this time the phone number is not recognized - I tried the original number and the transferred one with no luck. Can anyone advise what I need to do?

Derry

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 53 of 57
Flag for a moderator

I have a ooomp sim started using it but can not access my account as it is asking for password and if I do forgot password it's asking for security answer. I did not set up anything. 

PPlease help. Me with setting up. 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 54 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I'm trying to register my mobile account but it's not working. The security question is not even there so I can't answer it.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues Graemez1000 I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security and take a look.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 56 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of this Markitsmad, Shabbir_n and Hdina.

Have you been able to register since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 57 of 57
Flag for a moderator

i have just received my oomph sim and also cant register for a mobile account, just keeps asking for security questions that i havent even set up yet.

can someone get in touch with me please to sort out

thanks

0 Kudos