Menu
tazmanianflea
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Gift Not Received

Hi,

I recently purchases an iPhone 12 mini for my daughter for Christmas, and on the website it said that pre-ordering the phone would include a gift accessory pack containing a wireless charger and case, etc. I ended up leaning towards the mini instead of the regular 12 because of this. However, when the phone arrived this wasn’t included. 

There was a website stamped to the top of the paperwork I received, virginmedia.com/mobilegift, and I thought maybe I had to go there to register for it, but that url shows up as broken on the virgin media site. What do I do to receive the accessories I was promised?

thank you for your help

Shaun ><>

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Gift Not Received

Hi Tazmanianflea, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry to hear that you've not had the gift with your iPhone 12 mini, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in replying, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look online and I can't currently see any free gifts with the iPhone 12 mini. Do you have any further details so I can take a closer look into this?

Did you receive any emails about it either, in your junk or spam? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
tazmanianflea
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply. The accessory gift pack was offered on pre-orders of the iPhone mini. I think it was just a charging pad and slim case for the mini. There may have been one other thing but it was just nice that those were then things we wouldn't have to purchase as well. I was surprised when they didn't come with the phone and thought they may be coming later and we still haven't seen anything. I appreciate anything you can help with. Have a great day

Shaun ><>

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @tazmanianflea

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry that we've not got the free gift out to you yet. I'll pop you a private message to take a look in to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tazmanianflea
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Hollie. Do you think there’s any way we can have this resolved by Christmas? I know getting the items probably won’t happen, but at least knowing if they are coming or not? If Virgin is deciding not to honor the promotion, at least if I know that, I can go and buy replacements. And if they are coming I can hold off. Oh well, I do appreciate your help in all of this. 

shaun ><>

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Shaun. 

No problem at all. I've sent this over to my manager to be applied. You'll see the credit on your next bill and will be able to log in here to view. 

If you need any further help please pop back and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos