0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewing previous bills

Hi Angeleys1, 

You can download previous bills via your online account, these will be saved as a PDF. 

You will only be able to see the most recent 12 months worth of bills. If you need anything earlier than this then let us know so we can assist. 

You can find out more about your bills here

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Trump666
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thats not true i cant view or download my bills and now coming up to 30 mins to chat to someone online virgin are a joke

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Trump666,

Sorry that you haven't been able to access your previous bills, this should all be available on the billing screen of your online account, this service is available to all active customers.

Please could you send a screenshot of the screen making sure to hide any personal information.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Trump666
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

can only view 1 month bill the latest one also cant view emails on here virgin have tried for the last 2 months it's a joke
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hin Trump666,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have checked our end and there is no reason you shouldn't be able to see your previous bills on your online account under my bills then all others should show below this.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Trump666
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

well i cant view more then the latest bill my mail is not viewable and i must say virgin are getting a joke my just rang virgin today over the weekend the credit on my bill was not used and the incorrect money taken out of my account making me overdrawn luckily i am a barclays premier account holder and they helped me so i did not get a charge virgin are a joke the ia is useless i have phoned virgin i am leaving this is the last time i get ripped off
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Trump666 

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you're unhappy and still having issues viewing your online bills. 

When you log in here you should be able to view your current bill and previous bills, you will also be able to save the bills as a PDF. Or do you mean you're having issues logging in to your emails? 

What other issues are you needing help with at the moment? Let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Trump666
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

i cant view previous bills my emails dont work virgin is a joke full stop every person that calls me from virgin asks me to change password wait upto 5 days then try again my new bill just came in been overcharged customer service dont want to help getting now where i am going to a solicitor and take it further but i am not well cant get out much and with this virus going around its a joke 

0 Kudos