cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email, need into new account

jipjax
Joining in

I am trying to log into my online account for the first time since set up, it's refusing to let me in as I haven't verified my email...but it has not sent a verification email. I have checked my spam folder, requested new verification email, tried another browser, clicked forgot password (which I haven't it was just worth a try) an no emails have arrived. I phoned and was told I do have an online account with you and the lady suggested I try all these things, but none of them have worked, please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello jipjax

Sorry to hear of the issues verifying your online account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm if this is for an online account for Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile services? When did you originally request this as it can take up to 24 hours to be received.

Rob

yes it's an online account for virgin media and I requested it 3 days ago, and yesterday and again today and still nothing

Thanks for letting me know jipjax, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob