Menu
philbailey
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Vanished app from mobile phone

I used to have a Virgin mobile phone app which would show me, at a touch, how much data I had used from my monthly allowance, how many minutes of phone calls I had used, and how many messages I had sent. 

This had now vanished. Where can I find it again,please?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vanished app from mobile phone

Hi philbailey,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums 🙂 I'm sorry for our delayed response.

We have now removed the Virgin Mobile app, and moved it over to the My Virgin Media app, where your mobile services can be managed from there. Here's a link to the app: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/my-virgin-media-app

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else. 

Beth

0 Kudos
philbailey
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good to hear from you, Beth.

I do have the My Virgin Media app. But I cannot find the data, calls and texts information within it. Opening the app takes me to a "Your latest bill screen", with links to Broadband, TV and Phone which simply state, for example, "Your phone plan is Talk Unlimited" (nothing further on the screen), "Your TV pack is Player TV" (with details of what is included, and offers of upgrades etc". But no progression beyond that.

Nowhere can I find details like "You have used 1.5GB of your 2 GB allowance" or "You have used 850 minutes of your 1000 minutes allowance"

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi philbailey,

Thank you for coming back to me.

My apologies - I should have been a little clearer in my previous post. You will need to add on your mobile details one the app so that you can view all the information regarding your tariff and allowances.

When you first open up the app, please ensure that you're on the Home tab, then there should be an 'Accounts' button at the top right corner. Once you select that, there will be an option to add an account and then you can add on your mobile account.

Let me know if you're still unsure or have any other questions 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos
philbailey
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello again, Beth.

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. I followed your instructions and everything has come up roses. 

So simple when you know how!

Happy New Year. 

Phil  Bailey. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil,

Glad to hear you've managed to get it all sorted, thanks for letting us know.

Thank you - Happy New Year to you too. Stay safe and enjoy!

Beth

0 Kudos