Menu
pend171164
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM sim and broadband contract

I have VM broadband and a VM sim contract for my phone. Ibeant to leave the broadband contract. Will that affect my sim. I don't think i got the sim because i was a VM broadband customer. How can i confirm. Thanks.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM sim and broadband contract

Hello

If your broadband package had a free sim them yes if you cancel your broadband then it will also cancel your SIM normally if the package your are on is one of the Oomph packages then removing a single part of the whole package will also affect the SIM.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pend171164
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. How can i tell. Would i need to call virgin mobile or can in tell from the app?

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @pend171164,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's a shame to hear that you're looking to cancel your broadband services. I'm afraid we're unable to process cancellations from here, and so I would advise making contact with our Virgin Media retentions department on 150 (free of charge) from a Virgin Media landline, or you can call 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

The team there will also be able to check your account, confirm if your package included a SIM Only deal and can assist you with any queries or concerns you have regarding that.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pend171164
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Zack. I wasn't asking you to canel it. I was asking about impact on sim contract.

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi pend171164,

I understand. In order to confirm this with you, I'll just need to confirm some details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos