cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM credit agreement

L-St
Joining in

Hi. I'm having trouble accessing my agreement which I originally took out with Virgin Mobile on Jan 2022. I've got my Agreement ref but my security key does not work or my Virgin Media website account log-in..

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi L-st,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are unable to access your Credit Agreement, all the relevant information will have been sent in one of two emails which were sent when you took out the agreement, these will have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'.please check your email inboxes, including spam/junk folder.

Regards

Paul.

Hi. I've tried the security key from the original email. It says that it's not recognised. Is there any other way I can access it? My Virgin Mobile account doesn't work anyway so I can't get to it that way. 

So I can try to help further, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.