Menu
tiajunior
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM Mobile cannot call VM landline

For some reason, a few months ago my mobile (a Moto G5 with a Virgin SIM) lost the ability to call my home landline (also Virgin media) – it connects, rings once then disconnects.  No other landline numbers seem to be affected.  I assumed the problem was with the handset, so was surprised to find it continued with my new mobile (a Moto G7, same Virgin SIM).  My wife also has a VM SIM, but a Samsung mobile and does not have the same problem.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Mobile cannot call VM landline

Hi there @tiajunior

Welcome back to our Community - so sorry that you're having a rather odd issue with calling your landline from your own mobile. 

Thanks for already checking another handset for us and confirming that your wife's SIM seems to work without issue. I have located your account from your forum information and done some basis checks; it would seem that this may be a SIM issue as we can't see any issues with the mobile service or the landline. 

What we'll need to do is pop you a Private Message so we can go through some security with you and get a new SIM sent out to see how you get on. If you're still having some issues after the new SIM, we'll need to take a deeper look as to what's happening. 

Please look for a Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tiajunior
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Mobile cannot call VM landline

OK

0 Kudos