cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using my allowance in Portugal

Peppers
On our wavelength

Hello everyone

Will I be able to use my allowance whilst I am in Portugal, I have a SIM only monthly rolling contract.

Tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peppers,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to use your mobile services in Portugal then you can provided you ensure you've activated roaming at least 24 hours before leaving the UK.

In regards to costs and what's included in your allowance, Portugal is included with Roam Like Home. You can find more information regarding roaming here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peppers,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to use your mobile services in Portugal then you can provided you ensure you've activated roaming at least 24 hours before leaving the UK.

In regards to costs and what's included in your allowance, Portugal is included with Roam Like Home. You can find more information regarding roaming here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Peppers
On our wavelength

Zach, thank you for your reply and help, I really appreciate it Mate.

Hi @Peppers,

You're more than welcome. Have a great time in Portugal, and let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team