Menu
pjsanderson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Using Oomph 5GB SIM for existing mobile

I have just received a new VM Pay Monthly SIM  - Tariff Oomph 5GB SIM. This is part of my TV/Broadband/phone package. I have also just upgraded my phone and have received (yesterday) a new iPhone SE20. I have simply used my existing SIM in the new phone. When discussing the phone upgrade with VM advisers I was not expecting a new additional SIM but this was offered alongside an enhancement to Broadband speed when discussing the mobile phone upgrade. All good! Except I didn't really want another SIM but anyhow here it is!

My problem is that I now have two mobile phone plans with two numbers (I just want one!). One is free (the SIM as part of my above package) and one has a tariff as agreed a couple of days ago as part of my phone upgrade. My question is whether I can use my new SIM in my new phone by transferring my existing mobile number and cancel the my new tariff (there is not much difference between the two). In this way the Oomph SIM really would be a benefit!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using Oomph 5GB SIM for existing mobile

Hi pjsanderson,

Welcome to the Community Forums, I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response from here, we have been exceptionally busy.

I appreciate it's very likely that you may have been able to get help with this since posting, but in answer to your question - this should be something we can do. If you are still seeking some help just give us a shout and we can pop you over a PM and look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
pjsanderson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Thanks for your reply and I would still welcome some help if you could send me a PM.

Paul
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take a look.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos