Menu
loic1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Urgent need to activate roaming while abroad

Hi,

It seems my roaming option is deactivated at account level and i had no idea. Just upon arrival i couldn't get any network signal, just wifi.

I know you have less people and i can't get to any human from support, only recording.

For some reason my login to the Mobile side of the site doesn't recognize me, whilst the Media part does.

please help

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent need to activate roaming while abroad

Hi Loic1969, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that roaming isn't working and you're unable to sort this via your online account. 

We can certainly help from here and have a closer look, to do this though I'll need to pop you a message and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
loic1969
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I'm available via whatsapp. I tried the number +447533051809 but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Anything i can use via wifi works, so if you send me a way to contact you or if you can try to reach me via whatsapp i would appreciate it
Thank you
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues using your phone abroad.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept .

regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
loic1969
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Paul, from the Forum team, resolved my issue and now i have my roaming reactivated.

His support was great and the process was quite smooth. 

Big thanks to the Forum Team!!

0 Kudos