Menu
only1pip
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

!!!! Urgent!!!! credit report

I have had an issue when trying to get a mortgage, there appears to be a £40 debt showing on my credit report. I haven't been with Virgin mobile since 2016, I have called customer services with my previous addresses but no one can find any outstanding amount showing on my account.  I have emailed the credit file amendments team but to no avail, I have emailed the CEO Lutz Schueler who cant be bothered to look into this and I have been on the chat feature for 3 days and no one seems to either want or able to help. I am more than happy to pay the said amount  but if this continues any longer I am gonna lose out on buying a house I have seen and agreed a price on.

Is there anyone there with a bit of sense that can sort this out for me?????

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: !!!! Urgent!!!! credit report

Hi only1pip,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are having problems with your credit file due to a Debt you aren't sure about.

I would be more than happy to try to locate this for you, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

AlexanderMTTH
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Paul,

Is there any chance you can do the same for me? I have an extra "active" account reporting to the CRAs.
This is incorrect and is from Virgin Mobile. I have one correctly reporting and one (with a debt) that should not exists.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your credit file and a mobile you know nothing about appearing on there .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
AlexanderMTTH
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul.

We're already taking this matter in private and wanted to say thank you for your immediate response.
Hands-on approach, love the attitude. Will keep you, this thread and the community, posted with the outcome - as much as I can, of course, GDPR, DPA and safety possible. 🙂

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks AlexanderMTTH,

Good to hear this issues is being dealt with for you. We will pass on your regards to Paul as lovely feedback is always welcome.

We hope you get this issues resolved quickly, please keep us posted with the progress.

Have a lovely afternoon Jodi.

0 Kudos
AlexanderMTTH
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jordi_S and Paul_DN. 

This matter has been elegantly, efficiently explained and towards solving. Wanted to drop a line to let the community know. 

Paul_DN explanation and knowledge was the source of this solution.

It was not easy and straightforward, but the outside the box thinking, clear ownership and vivid communication skills, all under the umbrella of the patience and good customer contact, Paul_DN manage to help me understand this. 

Thank you and KUDOS to the Comunity Team whom I bet would shift Virgin Media Customer SErvice if in training positions. 

Good luck all and take care. 

Alexander MTTH

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
0 Kudos