Menu
de1991
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading mobile

I am due for an upgrade at the end of this month and I have contacted the Virgin Mobile customer services team a number of times to discuss my options. However the experience has been shocking!

Calls have been disconnected and the call back they promise when you first speak to them never happens. When I have managed to keep them on the line long enough they have not been helpful in trying to sort out a new deal.

Is there anyone in the UK, I can speak to about my upgrade?

As I am ready to move all my Virgin Media services elsewhere at this point.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unhappy

Hey de1991,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues speaking to the mobile team. Have you been able to speak to the team since you last posted to arrange your upgrade?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
de1991
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven_L

No since I posted this I haven't been able to speak to anyone else about the issues or my upgrade.

If you can advise me of a different number to ring than the one's I have already tried or an alternative way to speak to VM I would appreciate it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Which numbers have you tried to contact us on @de1991?

Was it 0345 600 0789 and 789 that you have called us on?

Unfortunately we cannot help any further from the forums as we cannot arrange for any upgrades to take place. You can also speak to our team via text using this number 07533016422 to get an upgrade looked into. Unfortunately we cannot help any further from the forums as we cannot arrange for any upgrades to take place.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
de1991
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried both of those and also 0800 052 4575.

My issue is that every time this takes me to an international call centre and they are lacking the customer focussed skills to be able to help me and that is when the lines work.

I understand you can't help in this forum but I was hopeful there might be a different number to ring to try and speak to a UK based customer service team?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately @de1991, we cannot guarantee that you would speak to an agent based in the UK as your call is given to the next available agent be that onshore or one of our partner agents. I can assure you that both the teams have the exact same training.

If you could drop the team a text message on 07533016422, they will be able to look into this further for you. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos