Menu
Beemore
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade and plans

Im due an upgrade at the end of the year do I have to wait till then, and is it possible to upgrade to a new handset while staying on my current plan

0 Kudos
RevOllie
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade and plans

I just tried to keep my tariff when I got a new handset. Even though you pay for them separately with Virgin, you cannot have a new handset without changing your tariff for a new one. 

Beemore
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So actually then when you get a plan and they tell you how great it is that you have a discount that can take you till the year 2099 it's another Virgin con and they are in fact lying. A bit like keeping unused data, but only for a month. If I buy a tin of beans and dont use it for a month I'm not expected to give it back without a refund. 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Beemore 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response. 

I'm afraid that this isn't something we are able to help with here. Anything to do with an upgrade or an early upgrade would need to be the team on 789 / 03456000789. The best time to call is early morning as this is when it is the most quiet. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos