Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Mobile phone!

I have repeatedly tried to upgrade my mobile phone online but it will not me finish the Upgrade, which is most frustrating.  I have always paid on time for my previous phones, so my credit is okay, so that's not the problem.  My contract on the phone is completed and I wished change for a Samsung A40 and it wouldn't be until Tuesday.  Anyway maybe someone can explain to me why this is happening and how to get it sorted?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Mobile phone!

Hey Charlie1952, 

Thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've faced with this. Can I ask when you do get to the end and you advise that it doesn't complete, in which bit is this? What part does it not allow you to go past? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan _N

It always seems to happen at the checkout, when I try to checkout!  I am so sorry to bother you but I am disabled and I could be doing something wrong,  so I could need help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this for us, we're unable to do upgrades over forums so would advise to contact the team on 789/0345 600 0789 if possible? If you need any help we have our accessibility page here which lists things we have available that may help if needed.

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos