Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Updating the "Your plan and device" tab on my Virgin Mobile account

When I registered for a Virgin Mobile account several years ago, the details of the phone I was using at the time (Nokia 100) were already set up.

I recently received a replacement phone from Virgin to enable the new SIM swap but my mobile account is still showing my Nokia 100 as my current device.

How do I update my account with details of my new phone (model, x2 imei numbers and PUK?) I can't see a way to do this in the account myself.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Updating the "Your plan and device" tab on my Virgin Mobile account

Hi there @peartrees

Welcome back to our Community; glad that you have now received the new handset from us 🙂 

Whilst you can't update that information from your online account, if you did want it to be changed to reflect your new handset, we can certainly do that for you. I understand that you have already gone through some checks with my colleague but as this is a new thread, I'll need to pop  you a new Private Message so we can go through security with you and take the relevant details form you, 

Please look for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Updating the "Your plan and device" tab on my Virgin Mobile account

Hi there @peartrees

I am please to confirm that after receiving your Private Message, your account has been updated with your new handset information 🙂 

Whilst this may or may not show on your online account, rest assured that this will make no difference to how you use the online account and will not impact your account in any way whatsoever, 

If you need any further help or assistance with this or indeed anything else, feel free to pop back. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos