Menu
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Unidentified charged me 39pounds

When I checked with my bank statement, Virgin Mobile suddenly charged me at 39pounds  on 1 March 2021 without my permission.  I never ordered any services on it and I don't know what is that 39pounds for.  I only made an order for 100Mb broadband line of 24pounds on Jan 15.  I never registered nor created the mobile service account in Virgin Mobile.  Then I called customer services of Virgin Media replied me that they don't know and I cannot in touch with Virgin Mobile even I made a complaint on website which its closed file immediately.

Anyone can help? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unidentified charged me 39pounds

Hi adamli88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been charged £39.00 which is showing as Virgin Mobile when you do not have a phone/ Sim with us.

I have had a look our end and can see you have spoken to us since your last post in regards to this and have been advised what had happened, if this isn't the case and you still require further help please do not hesitate to let us know?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

The  CS reply is only explain the 39pounds is data usage and close our conversation.  My question is I haven't ordered any SIM.  I have ordered M100 fibre ONLY via comparethemarket.com which I cannot change the plan throughout confirmation.   I got series of emails to prove that.

And then I received a SIM from POST (NO mentioned this SIM is chargeable).  It seems promotion trial stuff.  After 5Gb data, it should cut the service.   The question is the SIM card is charged to me.  Again, I ordered M100 fibre boardband ONLY from Virgin Media.  Why Virgin Mobile comes to charged me in my bank account that I don't confirm or even know.

Please stop this and refund to me.  Thank you in advance.

Better you can call my mobile for explanation.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

I have called and live chat many times in CS.  Everytime cut in the middle.  And I need to do everything again next day or next hour.  From security login to background explanation.  I looping in this cases for 2 weeks and more than 10 calls.   Spent over 1 hour in each call.  Can anyone help me directly till the end?  It makes me confused, disappointed and unhappy  more than 2 weeks.   Million thanks.

Meena
 at 17:53, Mar 9:

Dont worry , we are here to help you.

May I take the 3rd , 7th and 11th characters of the secure password please?
The password I require is the one you quote whenever you call to speak to our team and not the password you use to access and view your bills or online account. I will send you a secure form to enter these details.

Meena has sent you a Secure Form: [Cable] Security answer request
Li King Yiu 104858001
 at 17:54, Mar 9:
how come I have 11 password.

I am thinking my account is always changed by someone.

Meena
 at 17:55, Mar 9:

No Li, your account is password protected and it cant be access by anyone.
Li King Yiu 104858001
 at 17:56, Mar 9:
I have only 2 password.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxy
Both not longer than 10

Thats why your system got some issues.

CS asked me many time and reset the password. Very strange to me.

That's why I suspect and not trust your system and also the billings.....

Meena
 at 17:57, Mar 9:

will just refresh the screen as it will ask random password each time.

May I take the 2nd , 4th and 6th characters of the secure password please?
The password I require is the one you quote whenever you call to speak to our team and not the password you use to access and view your bills or online account. I will send you a secure form to enter these details.

Meena has sent you a Secure Form: [Cable] Security answer request
Li King Yiu 104858001
 at 18:00, Mar 9:
h, r, n

Meena
 at 18:03, Mar 9:

Just to let you know,it is the end of my shift timings, no need to worry we know your concern,
i will you transfer you to the queue,my team will be able to help you further.
Li King Yiu 104858001
 at 18:07, Mar 9:
yes. everytime like this

Who will help me? Thank you.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I will be happy to look into this for you and try and see where the charges are from if a Sim hasn't been ordered but used then we may need to raise this with fraud.

So I can help I will send you a invite into a private chat please click on the purpled envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Please return to me if you see this message.  Thank you very much.

Adam

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Here attached the confirmation email from Virgin Media and Comparethemarket for your follow up.  Thank  you very much.

adamli88_0-1615393034139.png

adamli88_1-1615393186232.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

And the text version for your reference.  Thank you.

-----------------------------copy from email-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri 15/1/2021 14:41

Receipent: You

Hi **********,

Thanks for choosing Virgin Media, here’s a summary of your order. We’ll send confirmation of your engineer installation date soon.

Your order summary
Order reference:
CH2000307100
Order date:
Package:
M100 Fibre Broadband
Installation address:
Selected engineer install date:

Your Payment
Your first payment £24.00
Next monthly payment £24.00

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Please help to check Jan 15, 2021 order confirmation from Virgin Media.  Thank you.

Order reference:. CH2000307100
Order date:. 15.01.2021
Package:. M100 Fibre Broadband

I ONLY confirm this order.  I don't know anything wrong in your company.  Appreciated if you find the root cause and refund to me ASAP.  Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
adamli88
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin Media payment team,

I haven't got a correct bill since Feb and it is wasted a lot of time to back and fore with CS team.  Never ending to explain the same.

Here, I explain one more time.  I only made an order for 100Mb broadband line of 24 pounds on Jan 15. I never registered any additional services. Check attachment.

Now, every month charging me different....... like that

Feb - Mar :  102.xx

Mar - Apr:    4X.xx

Apr - May:   38.00

May I have your correct setup in 24 pounds per month.  That's what I wanted.  Please and please again to NOT to ASK me to go to CS every month to explain this and that.  Please correct the payment in one goal.....     

Don't ask me why charged like this.  I don't know.  Please check your system again and not to bill other than 24 pounds.  Thank you.

It is super annoying! Please help.  Thank you in advance.

Adam

0 Kudos