Menu
Butcherisland1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Undelivered phone

I had an email from yodel saying my handset was delivered? No one was home to sign for it. I’m waiting on my new contract iPhone 11 Pro Max & having been waiting for it to be delivered. Going by yodel it’s WAS delivered. Now there is an investigation yet still my direct debut still goes out on the 1st September...I haven’t even used the phone yet. The first thing I did was call virgin to get the phone blocked so it can’t bd used or sold. Either way it looks as though I’m still paying for something I still haven’t received. When will I get the handset & should I be paying for something that wasn’t delivered? Yodels geographical history shows he drove down my street Which means he did get to my address & clearly left it in my doorstep? I’ve had so many problems with yodel in the past & I dong know why virgin still use that courier service as they are shocking. Anyone got any answers or know what the next process is? Also am I still liable for the handset seeings as they are still charging me? Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Undelivered phone

Hi Butcheisland1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that there's been an issue with your delivery of a handset, I can appreciate the concern this has caused. 

When a handset hasn't been delivered correctly an investigation would be launched, but we would keep the contract active whilst we do this and provide you with a resolution. 

Also at the moment all deliveries should be left on the door step or in the porch when the customer answers the door and a picture taken as proof that it's been delivered. 

We can pop you a personal message to grab some details and see what's going on with it. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid we can't accept this information via the public forum @Butcherisland1

Please can you reply directly to the message I've sent and include your mobile number so I can help from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry you're having issues with the messages. 

Just letting you know the team are looking into this for me to see if we can get a picture of where the phone has been delivered too and then I'll be back in touch.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos