Menu
dilip_rupalia
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to use phone as account move is in pending status

I've been waiting since the 06/11/2021 for a "back office" team to process my ticket to move my wifes virginmobile number to my account so I could take advantage of the family plan. My wife can't use her mobile to make calls, send texts, or use mobile data since.  I phone the CS regularly to be told that nothing can be done with the ticket as the transfer of ownership is pending.  The CS will escalate it and I should hear back within 3-5 working days.  I've even raised a complaint and that hasn't shifted the back office/IT team into gear.  I just want to leave virginmobile now as they've taken far too long to sort this out, but I can't even get a PAC code to go elsewhere due to the transfer of ownership being in a pending state.  Oh and no-one is able to directly get in touch with the team assigned the ticket.  What the heck Virgin??

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to use phone as account move is in pending status

Hi there @dilip_rupalia

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened with your wife's mobile, and thank you so much for your first post to our community forums. 

Can I ask when you last spoke to us in regards to this ticket? Also when did you make the complaint with us? 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dilip_rupalia
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi last spoke to CS today.  The complaint was raised on 24/11/2021 and I had an email this morning to say it had been closed with " Technical help provided".  Apparently a manager is due to call me back before 5pm today, but I have no faith anymore.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dilip_rupalia, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

We're keen to take a closer look at this and ensure it's all going through for you, therefore I'm going to send you a private message and grab some details and we will discuss things further over there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team