Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to upgrade Mobile - marker on account

I have been trying to upgrade my phone which is out of Contract since Monday. Spoken to an agent and have used both the text and online chat. I keep being told there is a marker preventing me from upgrading and it is with a "back office" team and to wait. I've waited the 2 days I was initially told and am now being told to wait a further 2 days. Really annoying as when I Iook on the website the Black Friday deal I wanted seems to have gone. I am also unable to log onto my mobile account online - I get the message "oops you've caught us hard at work" (I wish!).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to upgrade Mobile - marker on account

Hi 123458,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in response. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues upgrading your phone with us. 

If there is a flag preventing this on the account, we would need to take a closer look to understand what this is. 

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and take a look. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Still unable to help - every time I contact Virgin i get told it will be another 3 to 5 days. Its been 11 days now. I have raised 3 complaints and even emailed VM CEO but had no reply. I'm told the marker is an error and related to my contract being paid off. Totally fed up with VM customer service!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 123458, 

Thank you for your post. 

We are very sorry for the delays and will update you as soon as possible. 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos