Menu
Sprag77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register for Mobile Account

Hi,

Recently got sim via Oomph bundle. However cant activate because i need to register a new account. When i try to do this it asks for a password which obviously hasn't been created since i'm registering for a new account.

Clearly going off the forums a lot of people are have the same silly issue

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for Mobile Account

Hi @Sprag77,

Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm so sorry for our late response from here and for the trouble you've encountered trying to set up a My Virgin Mobile account for your Oomph SIM.

Please let me know if you have been able to get this sorted since posting. If not, I'll be more than happy to pop you over a PM and take a look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Sprag77
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But no i'm still unable to register. This is the message i get when try to register for a new account with the provided sim card...

To verify your account, please enter your password. This is a series of numbers and letters, that you created over the phone when your account was set up.

This is a brand new sim and i've never had a virgin mobile contract before so obviously there's no security question or password setup. So i've had this new contract for close to a month and i'm still unable to use. So i've had to spend extra money to continue with giff gaff until this issue is resolved quickly i hope.

Thanks

Ian

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Sprag77 

Thank you for your post. 

We can get the sorted out for you, I will drop you a PM so that we are able to get this resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos