cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive verification codes

natalka01
Joining in

Very frustrating as I am unable to receive verification codes. I see there are other people sharing the same frustration with no resolution as yet. Please can you update me Virgin as to where you stand with this ongoing issue. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Don't expect a quick resolution. The longest thread on this is 15 months old

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

And after 15 months, VM, are STILL 'looking into it' , and to be honest, are no further forward than they were 15 months ago when first notified of the problem..

EVERY answer from 'mods or staff' is the good old 'cut and paste'  message that 'we are aware of the problem, and are looking into it, and will update you when we have some more information for you'  

Rather than admit, they don't care, and are not really 'looking into it' they rely on the 'cut and paste' to 'fob you off' 

With more and more sites now requesting that users use either OTP or 2FA, makes VM no longer even a viable phone network, and let's face it, it's not going to get solved, that's for certain. After 15 months of inactivity, VM sure are not going to start doing anything any time soon.

If you have any sense at all, cut your losses with VM, move on to another provider, and save yourself a lifetime of aggravation you can well do without!!  

Thanks for your reply, the more I read the more likely I will end up switching back to Vodafone.  

Hi @natalka01 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received your verification codes.  I would like to take a closer look into this for you.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R