Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to order SIM card

Hi,

I have received a text message that I need to replace my SIM card within 18 days (a couple of days ago).  There was a link in the text message which I have accessed and input the relevant details, however it keeps erroring with "Ooops something went wrong" each time I've tried.

It is a PAYG SIM card that I have which is more used for emergencies than anything else, so it would not be suitable to have as a contract/pay monthly SIM.

Is there an alternative way to get a replacement PAYG SIM ordered with the website not working?

I have seen other posts and people have received a message from one of the Virgin Media staff/moderators regarding their request.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to order SIM card

I've escalated your post so you should get help quite soon

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to order SIM card

Hi MickyG1989,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your V6 box .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos