cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I've been with virgin mobile for about 2 weeks now and just today, I've tried to make several outgoing calls and I get invalid number. I am also unable to receive calls.

I have rebooted my phone and still getting the same error. I can't call customer services either!

Any thoughts as to what the issue might be please? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clarebe,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise that your unable to make outgoing and receive incoming calls currently. 

We are aware of this issue, and it is currently being investigated. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The odd thing is that when I try my SIM in another device (Samsung s9) it works fine, what is the issue please and is there and ETA on a fix?

Thank you

Thanks for coming back to me Clarebe,

This fault has only affected certain number of customers. Unfortunately, we have not been made aware what is causing the issue or of the estimated fix time currently.

We can only advise you that this is still under investigation, our team are working as quickly as possible to get this issue resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply and update 

I am slightly disappointed in this as I've only been a customer for a short time so not making a good impression at the moment 

Can I assume that you'll be making an adequate amendment to my account as compensation for lack of service today?

We can certainly understand your disappointment clarebe.

We would only credit for loss of service per day.

For example, if your mobile tariff is £30, you would be credited £1 per day for the days loss of service incurred until the issue is resolved.

Kind regards Jodi.