Menu
Thyper
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to make and receive calls in the DA8 area

Dear Mods,

Grateful if you raise a ticket on my behalf please and get this issue sorted out.

I have 4 Virgins Sims which have not been able to to make and receive phone calls to them for over a week now from my home address which is in DA8 (Dartford).  Text messaging and mobile data is fine.  If we move away from the home address (500 yards) you are able to make and receive call.

To add to the issue I have elderly family member ill in hospital that has 2 of my numbers at contact points.

Regards

Thyper

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to make and receive calls in the DA8 area

Hi Thyper,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Mobile SIM cards. 

I have been able to locate your account and would like to look into this for you.

What I will do is private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to make and receive calls in the DA8 area

Thank you for passing data protection with myself over private message. 

We can continue the conversation publicly now. 

I have searched your full postal code via the Vodafone mast checker and it is reporting there are issues in your area. 

Here is the link to this if you would like to check: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

If you search your full postal code and click on the ! icon, you will be able to enter details to get continued updates regarding this. 

They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible and at this point we would need to wait for this to be resolved. 

^Martin