Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into virgin mobile account

My virgin mobile sim is part of my bundle with home broadband. I was all set up for log in (VMedia and VMobile accounts all working) Couple of days ago I have received an email saying that my bundle was incorrect and the sim was upgraded from 5gb to 15gb. Since then I am not able to log into VMobile account and the sim doesnt show under my VMedia bundle (on the VMedia website) anymore. 

Tried to reset my VMobile password (using a password manager is definitely correct) but the system says that my email address isn't connected to any number. Tried to re-register but says that I am register and entering the security answer (correct 100%) isn't accepting it. What do I need to do? 

Also why my bundle has been changed without my consent? I don't really need 15gb per month on a sim which I use rarely, I would rather pay less per month. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into virgin mobile account

Thanks for the post Fredmeini and welcome to our community.

Sorry for the recent confusion with your mobile SIM, can we please confirm if your recent bill has gone out as one bill for both media and mobile or was this separated as well? 

When you look on your online contract for your media account does this still list the mobile SIM?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

something has happened before that, a change not requested by me (change n. Oomph bundle (KMM53754230V84221L0KM) was applied on the 14/8 and since then I am not able to log in and reset my password. I have receive only one invoice for the bundle. under my contract there still no listed a mobile SIM
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for this fredmeini, let us take a closer look from here and see what we can do to help. I'll get in touch via PM and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos