cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into virgin media

fraser6
Joining in

Hi, i'm struggling to log into My Virgin media account and my credit agreement.

My virgin media isn't recognising my email address despite me having all of my email bills etc under that email address, secondly, i am unable to access the reset your password page. When i click forgotten email, i am prompted to enter account number and area reference which i do not know, and this also doesn't work.

When trying to view my credit agreement the security key i was provided with doesn't work.

I would like to see the remainder of my bill, and i want to upgrade my phone but i am unsure how as my handset loan is with virgin but my plan is now with o2.

The text messaging service and the whatsapp service here both say to view the help page- which doesn't help.

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fraser6 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi, 

I also need support with this please. I want to pay off my handset