Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into Virgin Mobile account

I need to print out my bills for my tax return but my unable to log in.  It doesn’t recognise my details, won’t let me reset passwords etc or then constantly goes back to saying there is the wrong Recaptcha error.  

I tried having an online message session, but it just disappeared while I was following an instruction.  

I need to submit my accounts to my accountant this week.  

Help please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into Virgin Mobile account

Good Morning JRI

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Sorry to see you've been having issues logging into your mobile account. Have you been able to get into this, since your post on Saturday?

Can you please advise me if you've been able to clear the cache on the browsers that you're using? Can you also advise me if you've attempted to use different browsers and/or a different device to log into the account?

If you're still struggling, we would be happy to assist you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried logging in on my iPad, iPhone and the actual virgin media phone - which my husband uses - as well as my laptop.  I have cleared history etc on all devices and still have the same situation.  

This morning it told me it didn’t recognise my details and will not let me try to register.  It doesn’t tell me the security question so I don’t know the answer to give.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can I ask whether whether you've ever been able to access your online mobile account in the past? Is it the security question that you're failing on? What error message does it give you when you try to log in?

Sorry for the questions but I'm trying to figure out whether you've already registered with us or not. Please let me know so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have a password specifically for the mobile so in guess I have logged in previously.  

I have no problems logging into my main virgin media account 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It either tells me it doesn’t recognise my details or accepts them and then the Recaptcha thing happens time and time again 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back. Let me grab some details from you and I'll send a Private Message so I can look at the background details to see what may be the issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos