Menu
denniscarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to gain access to Virgin Account

I recently purchased a Virgin SIM, and am currently unable to log into my account.

the sim was purchased through Carphone Warehouse, and as such I had no correspondence with Virgin about setting up an account - however I have received my first Virgin Bill via email.

these are some issues I have encountered when attempting to login to my account:

when I attempt to log in to my account, it does not recognise the email.

when I attempt to sign up via mobile number, it asks for my security question answer - which I have not set.

when I use my account number (from e-bill) to attempt to create an account, it states I’m one digit too short? 

When attempting to get in touch with the service team over the phone, I keep being directed towards a support page and then hung up on?

i need access to my account so I can give Virgin my PAC code and get my old number transferred over.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to gain access to Virgin Account

Hi denniscarr,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your online account. The blank security question is a known issue and it is something that I'll be able to help with from here. Just let me know if you still need help with this, as I appreciate you posted on Wednesday and so you may have been able to speak with us since.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos