Menu
Carolyn731
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to create mobile account

I am a new customer. Have taken ultimate oomph package which includes a VM sim. We have tried to register for a VM account but are asked for security question answer. I gave the answer used for TV/broadband which didn’t work. Have since called and reset it and it still doesn’t work. 

have texted the helpline also and had no reply. 

At this point we are unable to register a mobile account at all. I have posted in the mobile account section to defending silence from any virgin personnel. Given the problems we had setting up the broadband and now this, am fighting the urge to cancel the lot and head back to Sky which may be more expensive, it at least works.

please help.  

0 Kudos
Sprag77
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to create mobile account

Hi

I too am having the same issues with a lot of others it seems. Absolute joke really. I tried to register for a new virgin mobile account as per the instructions yet it asks me for a password?? Great job guys.

0 Kudos
Carolyn731
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to create mobile account

Well here we are days later and still no response. No text from text service and no response to this post. Tried ringing again and so far a 45min queue. When I do get through, it will be to cancel. 

0 Kudos