Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change Parental Control settings

Hi,

I joined Virgin Mobile a few days ago and I've been trying to update my Parental Controls but I'm unable to do so. I go into 'Manage Services' under my account but I have no options at all to change this. 

Here is what I see in my account, no toggle or option to change.

vm.PNG

I can't even ring Virgin Mobile support as I can't find the telephone number anywhere for me to contact.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change Parental Control settings

Hi there @Spriggan

Welcome along to our Community, thanks so much for your first post to our wall. 

In regard to the Parental Control, this can only be turned on or off by calling us - I am sorry if this was not explained in more detail with you. 

If you wish to call us to sort this out, you can call us on 789 direct from your handset. You can also choose to text us on 07533016422. Alternatively, just pop a reply to this thread and we can sent you a Private Message to go through security - as long as you are the account holder. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, i have the exact same problem with mine, no option to slide, screen looks like the one above.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon AJ25282,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this hasn't been picked up sooner.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to call us to make this change to your account, or is this still on going?

If you still seek further assistance, drop a response below, and either I or a member of our Forum Team will assist you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos