cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call out and can't recieve calls coming in.

RyanG
Tuning in

Hello, I can't call out or recieve call's on my mobile.  When I try to call out it beeps 2 times then the call fails. I haven't used the phone in a long time so don't know how long I've been unable to recieve calls in or call out.

Also I wasn't charged for my 30 day contract for the month of August to September.  It shows the bill at £0.00 but it should be £7. Can you please help?

4 REPLIES 4

RyanG
Tuning in

The phone i'm using is an Iphone xr and also have tried it in an Iphone 5s and its still not working and I'm also getting no signal.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @RyanG,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile calls at the moment. Your account may have closed due to inactivity, when was the las time that you used the handset? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, probably haven't called out in about a year.  I only call out when I need to call the bank and the doctors etc.  I mainly use it for getting secure texts from bank and credit card company and noticed I haven't been recieving text in about a month or so.

I did change from the ultimate oomph mobile plan to a 30 day rolling contract a few months back. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Thanks for coming back to us @RyanG, I think we would need to look into this and see what's happening with your account, I can do that from here, as I'm a Virgin Media staff member.

I would however need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L