Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Get New Mobile Contract unFlagged

I hope someone can help.

I signed up  to a new mobile contract on 20th May, wit delivery of phone to be the following day. The phone was not delivered and after numerous conversations with operatives at the Virginmedia call centres, I was told the phone was returned and my account 'flagged', but I note would be sent to the relative backroom department to get my 'flagged' account dealt with; I have been told this four or five times, after each time I have to wait 3 to 5 days for action; the last time I was also told to try reorder through the sales team. Today I tried to reorder, explained my dilemma, was told they couldn't do anything without the removal of the 'flag'. I was supposedly put through to another team where I was disconnected. Its over two months since this debarcle, I have had money taken from my bank account for a service which I have not access to, I cant reach anyone who can deal with this situation, what am I to do. Can anyone help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Get New Mobile Contract unFlagged

Thanks for the post JeanN17.

Can we please confirm if the team have contacted you regarding this since your post? 

If not, was this a new order request or on an existing account.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No the call centre has not contacted me, however I got in touch again yesterday and again I must wait another 3 to 5 working days for action and to have my bank account refunded.

As I said this is about a new contract which I signed up for on the 20 May 2020.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Jean

Can you please advise us further after the 5 working days have elapsed and we'll seek to investigate this further if required?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos