Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ultimate oomph bundle - still being billed incorrectly

Hello.

Back in January I upgraded my cable package to the Ultimate oomph bundle with unlimited SIM. I told the advisor that I already has Virgin mobile SIM which I pay for monthly and he said he will transfer the account over so that I receive only one bill, for the oomph bundle, which includes mobile. However my mobile was never transferred over and I have been billed incorrectly as I am still receiving a mobile bill every month. I contacted virgin on multiple occasions from January to today. In the past two weeks I have spoken to Virgin Mobile, Virgin Media, the Oomph sales team, and each time they say it's another departments issue. I have tried using the text service as hold times have been 2+ hours, only to be transferred to someone who says it's not their department that can fix this.

I have been charged wrong and they have not refunded me. I have been told only a specific team can fix this, but that they don't have a number to call, and they only do callbacks. I have been promised call backs from last week but never received these - I have called to chase and each time they say give it another 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ultimate oomph bundle - still being billed incorrectly

Hi IskVM20,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I'm very sorry about the experience you've had up to now when trying to sort out the SIM deal that came as part of your ultimate oomph bundle.

It sounds like there has been a lot of confusion, and I'd like to clear that up for you.

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ultimate oomph bundle - still being billed incorrectly

Thank you to Melissa who has kindly helped me until the issue was resolved with my bill.

Kind regards

0 Kudos