cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Oomph package

richandjane
On our wavelength

I have the Oomph package.  I have tried to upgrade my phone. VM Agent tells me I have to take a data plan to get a phone and also this will take me off the Oomph package.£48 for phone with unlimited data and change the Oomph package. Bit of a non-starter.

Has anyone on Oomph package successfully kept it and got a new phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @richandjane 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry for the confusion regarding the cable package. This is correct as OOMPH no longer exists, so a similar deal would be Volt, where you'd get an O2 SIM, however, 2 seperate payments. One to us for the cable side, the other two O2 for the mobile SIM. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @richandjane 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry for the confusion regarding the cable package. This is correct as OOMPH no longer exists, so a similar deal would be Volt, where you'd get an O2 SIM, however, 2 seperate payments. One to us for the cable side, the other two O2 for the mobile SIM. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill