Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ultimate Oomph bundle sim card

I've recently renewed my contract to the Ultimate Oomph bundle with the unlimited data sim. 

The new contract went through no problem but the sim card never turned up. I have tried calling numerous times to try to get it sorted. The last time I managed to get through to the Oomph team they said that a credit check needed to be done. I can't understand why this is necessary as the sim is totally unlimited and no money will be spent on it and it is part of the package. I really need this sim as my present mobile contract is coming to an end in April. 

Any help please 🙏

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ultimate Oomph bundle sim card

Hi Freckles11,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Oomph package looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

I'll be happy to offer some advice, however we won't be able to help directly with your Oomph package as we can't perform the task needed to send out the SIM if it needs a credit check. Which will definitely be the case as its part of our regulator's rules, if a SIM card is purchased, even if part of the Oomph package, we need to make sure we're being responsible lenders and perform a credit check. 

I absolutely understand where you're coming from though, if its part of the Media package why is it needed - but I'm afraid there is no way around this one 😞 I have a link here - Oomph Legal Stuff - that will have a lot more information around the terms and conditions in relation to this.

If you want to have a chat with the Oomph team again, please just call them on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1 or give them on a text on 0753 305 1809.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos