Menu
resonator444
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ultimate Oomph Package

Hi, I am confused please help!

I have recently started an 18 month Ultimate Oomph Package (23.11.2020) and would like to know:

•  As part of the package do I actually have a mobile phone contract.
  • If so when does the mobile phone element end? I am hoping that it ends when my Ultimate Oomph contract ends. Part of my confusion stems from the fact that my mobile usage started around the 12.11.2020 and refreshes on the 13th of each month. Also I don’t seem to have access to a Mobile Phone contract. To add further to my confusion my Virginmedia services started on the 23.11.2020 on an 18 months contract.

• Hopefully you will be able to enlighten me.

Alan Clarke

0 Kudos
metaled007
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ultimate Oomph Package

Might help ...log into your account, go to Billing.   Then, one of the tabs there allows you to "view your contract".  I downloaded mine for safe keeping -as not received any contract in post - and I'm not sure if I ever will. 

I'm a New Customer, btw.

Have not read every line in the contract - but contract should cover everything.  I would assume the SIM and Oomph end dates are the same.  As they were sold as one and the same deal.

I am on the same package, btw.

resonator444
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi metaled007.
Thanks for your reply. I did take a look in billing but I was not able to find any info regarding the SIM element of the Oomph-Package but thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You have started a new mobile contract but it's basically a 30 day rolling tied to your Oomph package, so you can cancel it at any time but it will affect your package as it would remove the Oomph section. 
You only get billed via Virgin Mobile if you make calls/texts/data outside your allowance such as calling or texting paid numbers and going abroad to unsupported countries under the Roam At Home. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
resonator444
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron2.
Thanks for a detailed reply, explains everything now.
0 Kudos