cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulefone Phone not making or sending Calls

heatherpeto
Joining in

Hi 
I have seen on other threads that if your phone is not recieving or making calls go to https://devicesupport.virginmedia.com/customer/
however it does not contain Ulefone as one of the manufacturers and when I type in the IMEI number it says "sorry there is an issue finding your device" go back and find the manufacturer from the list.

Ulefone is a common make so why is it not listed and what can I do?

PS: all payments are up to date so it is not that.

6 REPLIES 6

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @heatherpeto

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making your first post regarding the issues you are having with your mobile. I'm sorry to hear you are unable to make or receive calls and that you cannot find Ulefone listed on the website. Are you unable to make or receive calls in any location? Have you checked the network coverage https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/coverage-checker? What happens when you try to make a call?

Kind regards,

Serena

Thank you Senia 

The network coverage seems to be fine for this area. I have got one call out to a virgin landline but not to a sky landline.

Hi Serena 

It is still not working correctly.

Any calls to me go straight to voice mail and I cannot dial the voice mail to pick it up! 

I have managed to call my landline ( a virgin landline ) from my phone but not any other phone.

Sim card problem?i Vrgin updating system not compatible with Ulefones? Virgin not registering IMEM numbers?

Thank you for you help in advance.

Heather

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Heather,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm sorry to hear your received calls are going straight to answer phone. Can you try popping the SIM card in a different handset so we can eliminate the possibility that this may be an issue with your handset if possible?

Best wishes,

Serena

I am afraid I don't have a spare handset to put the SIM in.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ah okay. I would like to run diagnostics on our systems and take a look further into this issue. I shall send you a private message to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can 🙂 

Kind regards,

Serena