Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

UNABLE TO PROCESS THE SIM ORDER AS CURRENT ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHSAND PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS OVERSEES.

Hello,

I am posting here cause I have been trying to get in touch through the chat several time but I can't seem to have any answer to my request. I also tried multiple time to call you service but I spent 30 minutes on the phone waiting and as I call with my french sim card the cost is bit salty...

Anyway, my problem is that I subscribed to virgin media with a oophm sim card. I receive tv + internet but not my sim card. I received an email saying that:

UNABLE TO PROCESS THE SIM ORDER AS CURRENT ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHSAND PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS OVERSEES.

I would like to know if I can have one eventually as I am paying for it... I have already paid a lot hanging on the phone waiting for answers. If it is not possible to have a sim card from virgin then I would like to cancel my contract and I will go ask another provider.

Please let me know what I should do.

Best,

Daerken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNABLE TO PROCESS THE SIM ORDER AS CURRENT ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHSAND PREVIOUS ADDRESS ...

Hi Daerken,

Sorry to hear that the SIM side of your Oomph order hasn't been completed and that you're keen on getting this resolved.

I'm going to send you a Private Message for more information. Please reply to it so I can take a closer look for you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos