Menu
nopetya13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

UNABLE TO ACCESS VOICEMAIL

Good Evening

Last Saturday, I rreceived a notification that I had a voicemail message, so I attempted to access my Voicemail from my phone and as usually the system request me to enter my PIN and press # key.  The voicemail system then failed to access any of my voice mail options i.e. Press 1 to play your message etc.

The call continued in silence for around 15 seconds and then the system stated 'Thanks for calling' and then just hangs up.

I report this problem a few days ago even attached a screen recording of what was happening and I was advise that my Voicemail had been reset, but the problem continues. The agent which was dealing with my original query stated that they ahd never seen anything like this before.

As I care for a vulnerable adult, I need to have access to my voicemail re-instated.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

NoPetya13 - 27th June 2017

PS I still have the screen recording on my mobile phone if required.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNABLE TO ACCESS VOICEMAIL

Hey nopetya13, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear of the problem you've had with your voicemail, I apologise. Can I ask how everything is at the moment? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
nopetya13
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorted by Virgin Mobile Team
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great nopetya13

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming. Remember if you need assistance again in the future, our fantastic community members and forum staff are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos