cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Virgin mobile contact from overseas

Mouness
Joining in

Hi. I am currently overseas and need to contact virgin mobile. It does not seem that the 03456000789/4 are connecting nor 03454541111 is. 

many other numbers ? Any emails ? 

m can’t get them to chat with me as well. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for letting us know @Mouness. Sorry to hear this occurred while you are away. We can understand the inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, was the sim card sent out to your address while on holiday, or was it returned back to us by the courier? We are only able to send the sim to a UK address and the sim has to be activated in the UK to work properly abroad  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/activate-sim

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you dialing it as +443456000789

Same for the rest...drop leading zero and add +44  or 0044

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Mouness,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post. 

Sorry to hear you are struggling to get in contact with us. Have you tried the great advice given by @enlli? You can also try the following number from abroad +44 7953 967 967. If you wish, you can also tell us what the issue is here and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Thank you. 
the issue is they sent me a new SIM card but it was not received. 
as I am currently overseas, I wanted to get them to send another one so I can get the sim activated as soon as I come back with no delay. 
my SIM card is currently not working being overseas. So I am stranded with no mobile connection. 

Thank you for letting us know @Mouness. Sorry to hear this occurred while you are away. We can understand the inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, was the sim card sent out to your address while on holiday, or was it returned back to us by the courier? We are only able to send the sim to a UK address and the sim has to be activated in the UK to work properly abroad  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/activate-sim

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Yes. They said it was sent but I never received it 

sure. I just want them to re send it to my uk address. 

In this case, I will send you a private message to further look into this @Mouness.

Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @Mouness. Please let us know if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team