cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Return

Robbo1920
Joining in

I am returning to the UK after being away since 2018. I still have my virgin mobile sim card. I will be in the uk for 3 months only. Is there any package that would suit my needs? Calls and data required. 

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is your card a pay monthly and is it still active. If not it will no longer work.

There are no deals on Virgin less than 12 months.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
However if the SIM isn't active then O2, the other mobile half of Virgin Media O2, do have 30 day SIM plans

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P30D

Or you might want to look at giffgaff as a non-contract option

https://www.giffgaff.com/sim-only-deals
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robbo1920, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

We no longer offer Pay as you go mobile plans, our shortest term contracts can be found within our SIM only packages. You can see which deals we have available here: virg.in/SIMonly

If you would like to speak to the mobile team directly to discuss your options further you can do so by calling: 0345 600 0789. 

Please let us know how you get on, and if you need any further support. 

Hope you enjoy your time in the UK! 

All the best! 

Molly

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

However, if you are in the EU O2 have a strict usage policy of no more than 60 days in a four month period for Contract and PAYG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks